BaseCRM emerged as the successor to Realworks (Real Estate) and BaseNet (Law). Both predecessors have become market leaders in their respective industries in the Netherlands, with BaseNet also having a presence in Belgium, England, and Spain.The CRM/ERP/DMS system developed within Realworks and BaseNet serves as the successful foundation upon which BaseCRM's software is further developed for the Medical market.BaseCRM is a Dutch/Spanish company, and our development primarily takes place in Spain in Malaga/PTA. The working language is English.
• An engaging work environment in a rapidly growing startup.
• The opportunity to contribute to the development of cutting-edge software solutions.
• Flexibility and room for personal growth and development.
• A flat and open organizational structure
We are currently seeking enthusiastic candidates for the following positions:Java developers & DevOps:
• Education level: HBO or university degree or equivalent thinking level.
• Preference: We are looking for individuals for whom IT is not just a job but a passion.
• Fullstack developers (Java/React) or DevOps (Java/Kubernetes), or those aspiring to be, are preferred.
• You are someone who can empathize with a task and put yourself in the user's shoes. Not all issues will be described down to the pixel.
The current system is built/written in Java, developed in our proprietary framework. The new GraphQL layer and React as the front-end bring it up to date.The GraphQL layer also makes it easy to work with microservices.
We will develop new markets using Spring 3.0, which includes GraphQL and Hibernate.
All functionality of the current system can be directly or indirectly utilized by the new system.
This approach allows us to quickly enter new markets, as our focus is mainly on industry-specific components in the system.
We are also exploring the possibility of working via "schema first."
For this, existing/external tools need to be reviewed, evaluated, and/or adjusted.
Quality and security of the software and data are paramount in all roles.
The role you fill is up to you and depends on your interests.
• If you want to delve into back-end software, there is much to learn in the main system.
• If you are the type who can empathize with customers, wants to understand their administrative and organizational processes, and pays attention to details, then Fullstack developer might be for you.
• If your interest extends to system administration and gaining experience with Kubernetes, then DevOps might be the right fit for you.
If you are interested in any of these positions and would like to be part of our passionate team, please send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you on the future of BaseCRM and the medical market.